Hey You, Don't Be Silly, Put a Condom on Your Willy!

    It's World AIDS Day today, and I am honouring it by sharing five of my favorite condom commercials. So please don't be silly, and put that condom on your willy!

    (Note from the Editor: Def Dames Dope was a girls band from Belgium during the 1990s. One of their notable lyrics included "Hey you, don't be silly, put a condom on your willy". In South Africa, the band was the opening act for a tour of La Toya Jackson)

    1. The Little Bastard



    2. The Giant Condom



    3. Doggy Style Balloons



    4. My Mom Said I Could



    5. Bubble Gum



    So, which one do you like most? Hey, are you still there? Or have you left for the bedroom?Source URL: http://pussyhotnaked.blogspot.com/2009/12/hey-you-don-be-silly-put-condom-on-your.html
    Visit pussy hot naked for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List