Only in Kenya!

    There is this cartoon video called "Only in Kenya" which I saw a couple of years ago and I just stumbled upon it again now. The problem with the cute song is that it gets stuck in your head within a few seconds of watching it for the first time. Aaarghhhhh, I wonder whether I will be able to catch any sleep tonight... So here it comes, only in Kenya. Don't tell me I didn't warn you.



    Yes, I know we don't have tigers here in Kenya. But nevertheless, the song has even reached Japanese schools:



    And the vibe has turned people in other parts of the world crazy as well:



    So come on Kenyans, let's sing along, it's a viral song!Source URL: http://pussyhotnaked.blogspot.com/2010/01/only-in-kenya.html
    Visit pussy hot naked for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List