My predictions for the Oscars tonight

    Gabourey Sidibe
    Although I love the Césars more than the Oscars, here are my predictions for tonight's Oscar ceremony:
    • Best Picture: The Hurt Locker (yes indeed, beating Avatar, and Avatar can get Best Director with James Cameron)
    • Best Lead Actor: Jeff Bridges (for his role of a lifetime in Crazy Heart)
    • Best Lead Actress: Kenyans with a taste for real women support Gabourey Sidibe's nomination (for her role in Precious), but I think Sandra Bullock (America's sweetheart playing a strong mom in The Blind Side) may still turn out to be the winner tonight.
    What do you think? Could I be right or am I completely wrong with these bets?
    Source URL: http://pussyhotnaked.blogspot.com/2010/03/my-predictions-for-oscars-tonight.html
    Visit pussy hot naked for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List