Valentines 2010 - your help needed

    Last year, the Cry Baby turned out to be my perfect Valentines gift. My girl just loved it, and we had good fun during a couple of social parties, with special thanks to the remote control. The Cry Baby has now been safely stored though, and we hardly use it anymore.

    So what am I getting her this year? I think I can tell you already, since she hardly reads this boring blog anyway... Well, it is not going to be easy. Something I have not given anyone before: shoes. Sandals to be more precise, since it is pretty hot in Nairobi nowadays. Shoes aren't something to be gifted - you don't know how they'll fit, what style she would like today (usually different from yesterday's), if they will hurt her sexy feet, and so on. But I am taking the risk, and I am buying her some sandals through my cousin who is currently in Europe and will be back just in time for Valentines.

    I have narrowed it down to two options. They are both the same brand (Alberta Ferretti), same material (suede leather), but they have a different design and color:


    And this is where I need your help now. I can't choose! SOS - shoes or shoes? Aaarrrrghhhhhhhhhhh, and don't tell me I need to buy her other ones... Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssse!Source URL: http://pussyhotnaked.blogspot.com/2010/02/valentines-2010-your-help-needed.html
    Visit pussy hot naked for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List