Flickr Kenyan Poet

    I just discovered a cool new Flickr application called FlickrPoet. Just paste into the box some crazy piece of text - which could be some song lyrics, your most recent Tweet, or, like I did, some lines from a poem by Njeri Wangari (aka Kenyanpoet) - and the site will look for pictures in the Flickr archives that best match your text. I thought this could be very enlightening indeed, and here is what I got for the sentence "Her love, selfless, blows gently like a cool breeze.":


    I got a few girls, a keyboard, and some Coca Cola. Not bad, but still confusing. But the nice thing is that the application will return different results every time you press the button. Just keep on pressing. Yes, this thing is transforming poems into photographs, and it has helped me in understanding some texts and poems in different ways. Pretty exciting, isn't it?

    So, what sentence are you entering, and what are the photo results you are getting?Source URL: http://pussyhotnaked.blogspot.com/2010/02/flickr-kenyan-poet.html
    Visit pussy hot naked for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List