Kiriro by Daddy Owen Ft Kerah & Allan Aaron

    I am not a big fan of Kenyan popular music. My music players are usually full of African music, mainly West and Central African, but not Kenyan.

    But once in a while, there is a Kenyan song that touches me. Like this one called Kiriro, by Daddy Owen Ft Kerah & Allan Aaron. These guys have talent and it's an inspiring gospel song that makes me feel very good and happy - every single time I listen to it.



    You see, these guys are really blessed, so let's praise the Lord!

    Daddy Owen is credited with giving gospel music a new touch by introducing Kapungala, a mixture of Kapuka and Lingala. His new video, Tobina (which means 'dance'), will be launched very soon.Source URL: http://pussyhotnaked.blogspot.com/2010/02/kiriro-by-daddy-owen-ft-kerah-allan.html
    Visit pussy hot naked for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List