My day and night with Diondra Bridges

    Diondra Bridges (image courtesy of show-mag.com)
    Diondra Bridges. What a beautiful name! I met her on Twitter that morning. She was staying at Tribe Hotel, which is featuring on the prestigious Condé Nast Traveller’s Hot Lists for 2010. She was "just visiting", so I was "just welcoming her" to Kenya. She said Nairobi is a very beautiful city. She asked whether I had seen her at the hotel. No, but didn't I spot her at Westgate in the afternoon? In the branded Chrysler from Tribe Hotel? Yes indeed, so why didn't you say hi? Well, I was too shy. At that time, I was still "some random guy"...

    So what are your plans for tonight? Let's go out! We may want to check out Black Diamond. Shall I pick you up in my Vitz at Tribe Hotel or do you prefer your branded Chrysler? Well, a Vitz is not a car, we are taking the Chrysler!

    The rest is history.

    Diondra is a fashion model, and at the same time an emerging actor, a perfect dancer, and an interesting student. She left the next morning for Cape Town. And me, I am still in Nairobi. But we will never be the same again.Source URL: http://pussyhotnaked.blogspot.com/2010/05/my-day-and-night-with-diondra-bridges.html
    Visit pussy hot naked for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List