Anne Kiguta

    Anne Kiguta, with mirror (picture adapted from KTN)
    The pretty Anne Kiguta joined KTN as a news anchor last month, after her escapades at Hope FM and Capital FM. Well, I don't know why the girl used to be on radio, since she has not disappointed us on television so far. While other channels are broadcasting the World Cup, KTN is trying to keep its prime time viewers glued to their screens by having Anne Kiguta reading the news and being sexy. I have have actually forgotten to switch to the World Cup channels at 9.30 PM a couple of times now... Blame it on Anne Kiguta!

    Anne Kiguta is also usually trending on Twitter in Kenya around 9 PM. Some of the comments are quite hilarious:
    @kattiepearl: She would just be the perfect weather girl, forecasting all the hot and wet places.
    @e_muchemi: Or "Msichana Nyumbani" instead of "Mke Nyumbani"
    @Mwirigi: Before I fall for #AnneKiguta 1) Which church does she goes to? 2) How does she look in "civilian" clothes?
    @disaster103: Am in bed #AnneKiguta in my head and Ghana on my mind...
    But Anne Kiguta's biggest fan on Twitter seems to be our superb Miss Twitter Kenya contestant @nbad_kitty. Could Anne Kiguta actually be bi-sexual? Let's hope so.

    Now, have a look at the picture. Yes, I know her outfit is ugly and she should do something about her hair. But it's fine, she has changed a lot since this picture was taken in May 2010. Yes, and on the positive side, I know she has big eyes which make her very attractive. And yes, I do know her legs are slim and sexy. And yes indeed, her smile can make you melt away... But please, have a look at one detail in the picture now. Did you notice the small mirror in front of her? So, that actually means she wants to look good, and she is doing it all for us! I never noticed such a mirror in front of Esther Arunga. Even Michael Oyier doesn't seem to have one of those.

    Anne Kiguta, isn't she just lovely? Let me have your thoughts.Source URL: http://pussyhotnaked.blogspot.com/2010/06/anne-kiguta.html
    Visit pussy hot naked for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List