The Witch Doctor

    When a Kenyan man discovers he is HIV positive, he turns to a traditional healer for help. But what advice will the witch doctor dispense? This light-hearted film has an important message about the relationship between modern medicine and folk treatments.



    Have you ever gone to a witch doctor? I regularly see one. He is from Tanzania and he is always so much fun. I just go for the fun of it, I don't believe in it at all. I have even taken friends from abroad to the same doctor, and we always have a good laugh afterwards. It is relatively cheap and excellent entertainment!Source URL: http://pussyhotnaked.blogspot.com/2010/10/witch-doctor.html
    Visit pussy hot naked for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List