My Blackberry is not working

    Are you craving for an Apple?
    Kenya has been having a special relation with the United Kingdom since colonial times. We share part of our history, a bit of friendship and some political, economic, commercial & cultural interests. Well, and sometimes I wish the Brits could colonize us again. Not for everything British, but at least for a few nice things. I don't want to learn anything about their bad cooking, but I love their dry sense of humor for instance.

    This “fruity” video from The One Ronnie starring Ronnie Corbett and Harry Enfield is just hilarious. These guys jokingly take on the tech industry's obsession with fruits like Blackberry, Orange and Apple, and throw in a few brilliant Microsoft comments as well.

    Check it out below:



    Oh, I just love that last one about the eggsbox 3,60. And you, do you enjoy such British humor?Source URL: http://pussyhotnaked.blogspot.com/2010/12/my-blackberry-is-not-working.html
    Visit pussy hot naked for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List