3 days on the water

    Well I have not made a post in a while but have spent many days on the water this past month. Here is a report from the past couple of days. I made a trip saturday to the Duck lake area. The bite was very slow but steady. We managed to pick up a few sacalait and bream. Blue and silver tube jigs fished with a pink nibble seemed to work the best. Monday I headed to Myette point and went over to upper grand lake, you can make it through the wash out at the end of the bozo. I fished mostly in Schwing chute and did quite well. I ended up with 10 sacaliat and 37 bream before the rain sent me home. I caught them on a becky jig, blue and silver with a orange jig head. I also managed to pick up some nice bass on a senko and horney toad frog, both in watermelon red. I again went back yesterday to Myette point and fished off the river headed back up towards Amorada. It was a totally different day. All the rain has started to effect the fish. I ended up with 21 bream and 5 sacalait and a bass. The rain has muddied up the water along most of the banks. The bite has slowed down. I did run to Miller Chute and Crewe Boat Chute to check out the water and I would give it another week before the bite really turns on there. Im headed over to the Cocodrie area this weekend to get in on the speck action. Last Island down there is producing some awesome numbers. Im sure Vermillion bay is about to get rite since the river is less than 10 feet. In the next month there will be a lot of fish being caught around here from the bay, so make sure your one of them. Well be good luck out there and be safe on the water.Source URL: http://pussyhotnaked.blogspot.com/2011/07/3-days-on-water.html
    Visit pussy hot naked for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive