** UPDATE** My Prediction on Jared Lee this Season


    We all know Jordan Jefferson is out for a while if not the whole season. So Guess who gets his shot again..Yep Jared Lee! Last time we had a quarterback screw up off the field he was shoved on to the field as a red shirt freshman! NOT GOOD! Not going over that mess it hurts to much. BUT NOT THIS TIME!!! My Prediction...

    He's ready! He's been all the way to the bottom. Even Booed in LSU stadium ( Not proud of that ) Now he's want's redemption!

    He has the tools, coaching, and the drive to have a great season IF yep there's my IF... The O Line can give him a little time.


    ** UPDATE**

    Four games under his belt now I think I had it right..... He's playing smart. He's got a Line that gives him the time to do what he needs. He's got running backs that make great plays! AS LONG as he stays smart he will do fine!Source URL: http://pussyhotnaked.blogspot.com/2011/09/update-my-prediction-on-jared-lee-this.html
    Visit pussy hot naked for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive